Transportes Martin as an ECTA (EUROPEAN CHEMICAL TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION) member believes that Responsible Care is the best strategy to communicate their continuous efforts in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality topics.
Through taking part in Responsible Care program, Transportes Martin develops a tool to show their customers in the chemical industry, and the society that sustainable supply chains become major importance. In devolping the sector and the company.
Joining ECTA RC means implementing RC principles into the company’s strategy, management and daily Operations being those:
- Continuously improve the environmental, health and safety performance of the transport operations of chemical goods.
- Constantly avoid harm to all people and the environment.
- Ensure that proper care is taken to protect the safety and health of all people involved in the chemical transport operations.
- Minimize the environmental impact of the transport activities.
- Use resourced and fuel efficiently and minimize waste.
- Take adequate measures to ensure the security of the operations.
- Collect data and report openly about performance, achievements and shortcomings.
- Listen, engage and work with people to understand and address their concern and expectations.
- Cooperate with governments, international institutions, organizations and authorities in the development.
- Implement effective regulations and standards to improbe transport safety.
- Encourage the responsible management of all those who are involved in providing a service. In particular transport sub-contractors and cleaning stations.
In the same way, Company through its entire organization promotes the implementation and development of this kind of programs across all the logistic chain, establishing that as one of the criteria to hire services or to stablish alliances.